Better Help Rehabilitation Call (901) 881-3935 to Get Help Today!
Drug addiction can make addicts feel hopelessly trapped, as if the suffering won’t ever come to an end. Although it may feel impossible, substance dependency can be beat, and Tennessee Drug Rehabilitation Center has the team and experience to assist drug addicts in escape form the confines of substance abuse. Drug and alcohol dependency has been proven to be a medical illness, and as such it should be regarded as any other illness, like cancer or arthritis. The trained professionals at Rehab facilities Memphis TN specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency, making sure that their clients get the very best degree of care. End dependency and call Better Help Rehabilitationnow!
What’s Drug Dependency?
Drug use can start casually, but people usually find that they quickly lose self-restraint and want more drugs, more often as a way to experience the same effects as before. The desire to avoid unpleasant withdrawal symptoms that increases as addiction continues, is a huge reason why addicts continue abusing drugs. Drug Center Services treats drug addiction, sometimes referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, as an illness that develops in response to using legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs after continual drug abuse has disrupted the way neurons in the brain communicate pleasure, and drug use is the one way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not having the ability to acquire drugs to feel good or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction and they must be controlled together as a part of a comprehensive rehabilitation plan. Drug Addiction Center Memphis has the staff, experience, and passion needed to assist people who suffer from drug addiction. They offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, luxurious, reasonably priced accommodations
Each and every client’s personal requirements are taken into consideration when recovery specialists design the tailor-made treatment programs which are extremely successful. Additionally, they utilize a number of fact-based, constructive, affordable treatments to satisfy their clients’ diverse requirements, though many other facilities fall short of these high standards.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process where a person:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- participates in several kinds of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help the person understand issues
- examines their reasons for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery specialists is responsible for the numerous parts of recovery that Rehab Program Intervention hopes to target, like:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Better Help Rehabilitation Addresses Drug Abuse
Their residential center is a blend of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round the clock supervision with the ultimate goal of integration into society. While living in stunning, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
For additional details regarding treatment facilities, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please call addiction treatment center recovery professionals staffs at 901 881-3935!